Duke has recruited you to work in his steel mill turning out widgets.
You have to cut and bend them to size. Needless to say Duke won’t be happy if you don’t make them right.
Progress so far:
- sprites animate, desired widget design decoded and displayed correctly.
-Write user interface (easy)
-Write nasty complex code for displaying widget bending (not easy)
-Replace rough sprite sheets with something better. (fairly easy)
-Find some suitable music/sound effects (easy)
- Game play dynamics unknown - may suck badly
- Saturday morning finish first cut of code
- Saturday afternoon and evening - doing something else
- Sunday polish code and do proper sprite sheets.
Going to sleep now.