Java3D Stereoscopy Doubt

I need to make my simulation program actives Shutter and Polarized stereoscopy modes is there a easy way to make this 2 modes with Java 3D?

Thanks

Java3D supports quad buffer stereo with opengl. You will most likely need a NVidea quadro graphics card and a way to connect it with a 3d display device.

Ok Thanks i am with a NVidia Quadro 4000 here I will try to see what i can do to make this work and thanks again

please don’t bring that 3D crap together with java…

I am not in charge in this project i am just taking orders and i need to make this work

Yeah, GTFO with your 3D! We only make crappy 2D games here! Stop bragging about your extra dimension!

this is kinda confusing.
talking about glasses 3D as in Stereoscopy , not polygon 3D graphics

Just pointing out that it could be misunderstood. ;D And what’s wrong with 3D? If I had 4 graphics cards in my computer and a 3D TV I’d probably play most of my games in 3D… I mean, as long as it isn’t abused and the tech is good I don’t see a problem with it.

we all know the current situation
I mean… The fucking phantom menace in 3D…

The easiest way to get stereo in Java3D is to use a ConfiguredUniverse. Then use the j3d1x1-stereo example config file you can find here: http://download.java.net/media/java3d/javadoc/1.4.0/com/sun/j3d/utils/universe/doc-files/config-examples.html.

You must also set up the nvideo driver correctly. There is a special setting to enable quad buffer stereo.

Also found there is a problem with Windows 7 and overlapping transparent windows. Stereo did not work when the top of the start button overlapped the stereo canvas.