Java, OpenGL, Telecoms, Sweden

Posted on behalf of a recruitment guy who emailed me this morning:

Riven - if you’re reading this - there is a bit of an issue with the forum entrance criteria - this guy’s a pimp, not a ho’, he can’t be expected to answer the entrance criteria but it would be a benefit if he could somehow have posted this himself when I directed him here.

However, I am currently looking for a number of consultants to work in
Sweden for a leading telecoms client. You will be working within a
development team working on Graphics. An understanding of graphics would
be advantageous, but not essential.

For this position you will need to have good Java and OpenGL experience.
Experience of working with C code would also be advantageous.

If you are interested in this opportuntiy, please can you get in touch
ASAP.

These are long term contract opportunities, paying good rates.

Regards
Ben Sutton
bs@waconsultants.com
0044 1392 666075

Cas :slight_smile:

Offtopic: I will add an approval system for the registration process: “for manual activation, send your detailed request to x@y.com” - I will probably receive a bunch of spam and elaborate stories of newbies telling me about their WIP mmorpg (might result in a nice thread…), but I expect that solution would be enough to solve this specific case. If not, please say so.

That’d probably be perfectly fine. I was just being charitable helping this poor guy out anyway. He must have been desperate if he was contacting me in the first place eh? :persecutioncomplex:

Cas :slight_smile:

How about a sticky, showing a propper formulated Joboffer.
something like.

-Who is asking
-What is asked about
-Project/Companies background
-Detail description about Joboffer (required skills, Tasks, effort/time, what is provided)
-Free / paid
-always some link to a project, company or contactpage
-(and no MMORPG requests if there is no serious project organized yet)

Good suggestions, except the sticky part. Sticky posts are forum rot. I try to keep it limited to one per board.

Perhaps an input form?