Java Game Programming Series - Squares2D

My name is Eobard and I am going to be programming a Java 2d game on Youtube. I just started making Youtube videos, and working, so my activity both on here and Youtube well be to some extend. I have been programming for about two years now, but have expanded a lot more this past year. This series isn’t meant for any newcomers, so if you don’t know much about Java, I recommend you head over to the JavaDocs. I will be creating a beginners type game, but it won’t be beginners friendly. A bunch of Youtubers, such as VIrtueeL, do not know how to teach correctly or program correctly.

If you have any feedback please do not hesitate to leave a comment here or on any of my game programming videos. If you can please subscribe, like, and comment on my Youtube Channel, that would be amazing!

XmJRgE89Wsg

[quote]A bunch of Youtubers, such as VIrtueeL, do not know how to teach correctly or program correctly
[/quote]
A little harsh. Anyhow, good luck

[quote]A bunch of Youtubers, such as VIrtueeL, do not know how to teach correctly or program correctly.
[/quote]
The irony…

No not really. I try giving him some advice, yet he just calls me a hater, and his tells his fans to rag on me.

Some battles you just don’t want to fight. Regardless of the outcome you’ll be worse off. Drop the trashing and do your own thing.

I forced myself to watch your video from start to end. I think Virtueel did a better job, actually. You might want to play it back a few times yourself and take notes on what to improve.