Investor, programmer, designer or artist for browser strategy

I work on browser turn-based strategy-rpg, Mattery.

Description:
Mattery brings the action to the players by allowing them to quickly fight online against other players or computer controlled opponents without boring map adventures.
Inspired by the top turn based strategy games with RPG elements: Heroes of Might & Magic and Disciples.

The game needs Java hosting with 1 GB RAM to use. It is possible that not for free but cheap. Also the project needs an investor (about 100$ for hiring the artist). I am opened to discuss any type of partnership - volunteer (Java programmer, web designer, artist) or maybe something else.

[quote]…The game needs Java hosting with 1 GB RAM to use. It is possible that not for free but cheap…
[/quote]
you may want to get a dedicated server ( where you can install anything you need ) for a low budget ( approx 15€ / month ) here is a sample of a low budget hosting http://www.kimsufi.com/ks/

thank you for the advice
but too high price for me now
as by now i earn nothing from the game

You can get a VPS from 9€ / month.

for hosting i need indeed a partner and not any of official services
cause i’m kind of newb for Linux
plus I for sure will be very bored with updating process from some shell or what - and with a partner who will be able to communicate updating gonna be easy
plus 9 founds still too expensive for me
plus for sure no 1 GB RAM for 9 founds