I'm looking for an intermediate pixel artist

I have been developing an lwjgl 2d wrapper and corresponding game with great AI and all of the basics needed for a full scale 2D RPG. The foundation is complete, and I’m ready to get rid of the place holder sprites I’ve been using.
I want to upscale the world a bit, transitioning from 16x16 tiles to 32x32 tiles. There is definite pay, and I only need a handful of base humans and overlaying attachable gear.

I’m not the best pixel artist, but I have in fact already created a batch of 4 characters and 6 sets of armour for reference - which could simply be refined by a better artist!

Please contact me on skype (sandbox.morpg) and don’t be shy to bring it up!

Pay is anywhere between $50 and $200 depending on quality of work and how well we can collaborate via text communication is :slight_smile:

I would be happy to barter my programming services for graphics if you are interested. Please contact me on skype as soon as possible for project details! This could result in monthly requests totaling into mulitple $100s over the next few months seeing as I’ve got followers / monetary contributors who will do anything in their power to help me get the game published!