HungerGamesBoardGame

I have started converting graphics to Slick2d! I have already added in all the fonts currently (thank you UnicodeFont, for allowing me to use normal Java Fonts), and the text looks amazing because Slick2d automatically anti-aliases. To see my actual code progress, head over to the GitHub page.

I have finished converting the game to using OpenGL via Slick2D. I have also made a launcher for the game that will download new updates when they are necessary and display the changelog for the game. Currently the game is in 1.1.0 Pre-Release, as I am not ready to call it 1.1.0 yet because there are likely bugs. If you can play it for me and possibly report bugs, that would help a lot!

I have just updated the launcher with the option to download the soundtrack. It’s smart though - if you have already downloaded the soundtrack it won’t display the button allowing you to do so again! Of course, it’s easy to change the date.txt file into letting you download the soundtrack again if you happen to delete all the files save date.txt.

I just tested this with Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) and found some bugs. The coordinates of displaying everything seems to be slightly off on Linux, so I will have to detect OS then adjust lots of coordinates automatically. Also, the buttons on the launcher aren’t equal. I apologize if you saw these before while playing, I never knew about them since I had never tested on Linux. I will try to fix them now however.