How to prevent device's communication

IphoneUser gets some kind of benefit if I turn ON ( PC or laptop or iphone ). My devices is internetless and bluetoothless: no wifi - no lan, nothing connected.

I suspect, that iphoneUser using ( t910 usb pvr and/or digital terrestrial receiver ) to access my devices.
I even dont know what kind of protocols IphoneUser using to connect to my devices. Maybe anthenna protocols - because that IphoneUser have access to socket, that comes to ISP anthenna.

If I do not turn on one of my devices, iphone user gets mad alot.

Note: Once I said: " I turn on phone" - i meant: " I click on button, so screen is no longer black. During that period ( once screen is not black ) iphone user gets benefit.

Note: There is nothing to do with firewall. Because IphoneUser gets benefit even if computer have ubuntu/endless or no OS at all.

If I would attach cork sheet on my desktop PC box or on laptop… or any other material. Would I get 100% isolation.
For example Laptop wirelessly can access router panel 192.168.1.1. So there is some kind of signals in the air. I need to isolate these.

[quote]IphoneUser
[/quote]
Who???

[quote]iphone user gets benefit
[/quote]
What benefits, what do you mean? Makes no sense to me…

[quote]iphoneUser using ( t910 usb pvr and/or digital terrestrial receiver ) to access my devices.
[/quote]
This is an tv receiver plus usb media viewer, this thing won’t access dog shit, it can only receive and what it could receive has literally no overlap with your WLAN in terms of frequency, modulation and protocol.

[quote]anthenna protocols
[/quote]
Oh yeah these god damned anthenna protocols are very good for hackering, dangerous stuff really ::slight_smile:

[quote]If I would attach cork sheet on my desktop PC box or on laptop… or any other material. Would I get 100% isolation.
[/quote]
It needs to be metal, google “Faraday cage”. You would need to completely wrap up your laptop, forget it.

Tho, if you do wrap your laptop in tinfoil, pls post a picture here, i wanna see this :smiley:

[quote]There is nothing to do with firewall. Because IphoneUser gets benefit even if computer have ubuntu/endless or no OS at all.
[/quote]
Clear case, the FBI is on your ass, you should definitely burn all your electronics.

I tried to wrap all laptop to tinfoil, apart screen - to see a view. Nothing interesting happens.

I need to find out what computer component reacting to environment and capturing wifi or somehow in other ways communicate with something who isnt inside computer. And isolate it.

Because computer really somehow reacting to outside… Like router is at distance, why computer tempting to communicate with it, what device(s) should i pick off to prvent this? Airplane mode is not enought.

[quote]I need to find out what computer component reacting to environment and capturing wifi
[/quote]
This is a wild guess, but what about the wifi card :o

This is a wild guess, but what about the wifi card :o
[/quote]
I think this is not enought if I disable drivers. I think it still functioning, but not for user.

Also how about motherboard?
I have desktop PC too ( default they don’t have wifi and bluetooth), I think it also somehow react to environment?

I don’t think it’s the laptop you should be wrapping in tin foil… :clue:

@berzas You should probably ask this on a tech support forum where people can actually help you. This is a java game dev forum with ~20 active members :persecutioncomplex:

Also please look up some words in a dictionary, we have serious problems trying to understand what you’re saying.

Generally using hardware (e.g. cork or tinfoil) to solve software problems is not a good way to go :wink: This sound to me like you have some kind of hotspot turned on to which the IPhone automatically connects.

Cheers