How do you Guys manage it?

I am new to Android Game development and soon found out it will be not as smooth as I thought it would be !!!

I can write Codes (means I am a Programmer , a member of your community :wink: ). I thought to start it simple , with 2D Pixelart style games. I written a custom Game Engine for the purpose with Libgdx in nearly 4 Months.

Up to this it was kinda smooth… But after that I am stuck !!! The biggest problem I am facing :

HOW DO YOU GUYS MANAGE TO GET THE ATTRACTIVE GRAPHICS FOR YOUR GAMES ?

I Googled for Pixelart resources… But didn’t found much of useful arts.
I Googled for tutorials on Pixelart , I found them going tangential to my head (They are much different from Coding tutorials , aren’t they?. I can learn new Programming languages within days, but Pixelart ? Ok forget it…)

I thought to involve some artist ,but at first contact, they ask what games have you made till today and when I disclose that I am a beginner , they say : “GOODBYE”

Some ask for upfront but won’t settle with profit-sharing. Being my first project, which is quite hard for me.

So I just want to ask you How do you manage to get amazing graphics? or How did you managed for the first time at least ??

Any suggestions will be helpful. Please share your experience. They will be really helpful for me…

Also if you know some good game graphics source , share them too…

Waiting for your reply !!!