Hello from the past!

Really ? I registered in 2005 :slight_smile:

But that was not my point, I found the forum really slow, is there some works in progress on it ?

2 Likes

Hi DzzD - I bumped up your status. I am helping with simple things like dealing with spammers. I don’t think there are any plans for changes or anyone doing anything significant. Seems like there are more than a few things that could be improved, but I don’t have access. Let’s see if we can get @abcdef to respond. abcdef did the heavy lifting for moving the database to the new software.
Fond memory: you were one of the responders to my first post here, back in 2010! Do you remember? I was showing an idea I had for a captcha test.

1 Like

Hi, what’s the issue? Not sure I understood where the question was :slightly_smiling_face: btw the migration was pretty simple, it just migrated posts and people but not any levels as the script from discourse didn’t understand the old sites custom levels

@philfrei, thanks for the status ! and yes I remember this captcha, that was a fun challenge to hack it :wink: damn I found it back and see that at this time even the now famous Markus Person was still participating ! Use of an Applet for Captcha?

@abcdef , it was probably a temporary problem (each loading of page was taking several seconds), everything seems to works well today, that said effecivly there is no real question other than a big Hello everyone.

I hope I will have some time now to participate to this forum again.

2 Likes