Happy New Year @all
Let’s start with some goals!
- Release Basingstoke in October in time for the Steam Autumn Sale
- Get a good deal on a console release for Basingstoke
- Get Battledroid to minimum viable product stage
- Pay off 1/3rd of remaining mortgage capital
- Eat less, drink less, walk more, and start working out again after a 5 year hiatus
- Go sailing with my dad
Oh shut up you pompously disingenuous scruff riddled ruffian.
All I want for this year is a sliver of spare time :point: It would be awesome! Oh, the possibilities.
Happy new year to everyone!
- Having more time for myself I guess? Don’t get to anything because of my studies :clue:
- Finish some of my planned projects
- May start martial arts again
Yay, new year!
- Try to not be so forgetful.
- Spend less time on reddit.
- Finally enter the coding phase of my TC project after 6 years of planning. :'D
Playable demo of Vangard
Tech writing consultancy up and running
Happy New Year to Everyone XD
- Work More
- Work Harder ^^
- Make board (card or puzzle) game =)
2016 is weird to say, but that’s how it always is!
- Get motorcycle and license
- Do not crash motorcycle or lose license
- Gain weight and put on more muscle (been doing alright so far!)
- Have fun in my 6th gear of software development
Greetings 2016, i feels like i haven’t posted anything all year…
• finish/create an android app and actually sell it.
• learn how to make proper 3D game physics/rendering engines
• get touch typing speed up to 100 wpm on http://10fastfingers.com/
• become fairly fluent in web develepment (html, css, js) - possibly make a game using js
- Get a game on greenlight. (And at the same time, try to use it for as many school assessments as possible, eg: Music, Computing, Business)
- Get said game through greenlight and make some sort of profit.
- I’d like to do some sort of 3D project, but it’ll depend on how much time I have between school and getting my main project greenlight-able
- Get my restricted driver’s license (total procrastination so far: 12 months)
Finally publish and sell one of my games.
Stop using social media and reddit so much.
Earn enough money to pay for next year of college.
My goals for 2016:
- Finish at least two games in LWJGL
- Do exceptionally well in my final exams
- Learn how to use Blender
happy 20 16 !
may your games be many and awesome