Gunslugs: Rogue Tactics (Gunslugs 3) is coming!

Working hard on the 3rd Gunslugs game, this time it trades the chaotic fast pace for a more tactical approach.
I’ve been showing various gameplay elements and creations in my weekly vlog, and today’s post contains a lot of gameplay features, finally showing how the game is becoming more tactical in it’s approach… you can check it out here:

nz3aJ7zHBYs

for those wanting to know: developed using LibGDX, will be released on PC, Android and iOS… and yes, I have a musician working on good music for it :wink:

Really great and inspiring! Thanks for giving us insights. I really like the idea of the baseball bat :slight_smile:

I’m wondering: You said that you almost daily do playtests of your own games by yourself. How are others included in those tests? Or are you the only one testing your games?

Your videos really are an inspiration… Cliffski is always hassling me to do something similar but I don’t have the time, expertise, or money… and maybe a bit of a face for radio :wink:

Cas :slight_smile:

Until I’m at a point where I’m pretty sure the functional stuff is working, and all the things I had in mind are in the game, I don’t really ask others to play test it. I might hand out copies, but I’m not expecting any test results or useful feedback.

Mostly because I know what I want the game to be and how I want it to feel… and since the game has weeks/months to go, there’s not much sense in doing just bug-testing because I’m most likely gonna add more bugs but also fix most bugs before I get to that point :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile: well there are many ways to do these type of videos… I just came to the conclusion while doing this that I REALLY like doing videos and cinematography… so that makes it a lot easier to put some time into it :wink:

One added bonus is the huge satisfaction of creating and then actually releasing something every week to an audience!

and the whole face for radio and such… blah… the first 10 or so videos are useful for getting over yourself, then you don’t really give a crap anymore :wink: