[Girls] How to completely block them from our lives?

it is psychologically harder to punch a girl than a boy
but during last 2-3 years i punched on the streets 2 girls (not counting my ma)
these human beings traditionally have not deserved untouchable status based on a body difference
it’s stupid and wrong
and don’t tell me that they are more sensitive or weaker
i’m much more sensitive and in my school years i was even physically more fragile than almost any girl from my class
also many people think that if a man is narcissistic than he is a fag and for a girl it’s ok
btw my favorite actress is scarlett johansson. before it was lady swallow godga
and for me cuteness > sexuality. and purity is cool

You use words if you can’t get your message across non-verbally.
You use force if you can’t get your message across verbally.
You use violence when you can’t get your message across with force.

My weapon of choice is of the manipulitive kind, but the victim has to be willing to listen.

I was punched once, and boy did it hurt. For this reason, I remind myself daily not to punch either gender, and it feels great. You’ll see that after a while people begin to notice.

Seriously though, I think we’re not to judge said punches. Some people deserve one right in the kisser.

90% when i punch there is no alternatives
cannibals wants to eat me without a fear and having fun
btw this year i progressed in punched first
before it was hard to me
3 weeks i do nothing. i had no such a holidays around 10 years

Oh my,
you are a statistical anomaly!

I’d say she fits right into the statistics…

I’m seeing a statistically low amount of rational thinking in this thread, although that may stem from the prompt… :persecutioncomplex:
Why again are we pretending to make such a big deal out of this?

Does anyone know what thr ratio to male programmers to female programmers is?

@Spacebeans You’re not helping. :expressionless:

It’s pretty hard to find any decent data, but according to Forbes, it appears that (in LA in 2011 - 2012) that women make up ~11% of developers.

Is this the chitchat monster?
Although it probably will be… :emo:

Certainly is going there.
I am an idiot.

8f-eZENXgog

:slight_smile:

It’s quite low… but much of the problem is, er, the attitude displayed by the OP, though he be only 13 years old. And despite what various politically correct and modern thinking types would have us believe, girls are frequently different in the way they think and behave, especially at 13, when a girl’s brain and a boy’s brain will be in radically different configurations.

My sage advice is to actually try and find some girls who might be interested in programming, or games, or both, and you know, just be actual friends with them. Stay cool and be yourself. Don’t try and fit in with girls who are radically different to you. There are in fact girls just like you, somewhere, probably too shy to make themselves known. They are just likely to be rarer than boys at 13.

Cas :slight_smile:

ps. When I was 13 I’d have been entirely happy to have girls throwing themselves at me, but of course, they didn’t want to :slight_smile:

Do what I did. :wink:

You do not have to put up with people you do not like in your freetime. It is your time - do what you want to do.
That said, girls can be just as cool as guys. My girlfriend likes programming, and we play games together. They exist. Go find her.

Alternatively, if you like the company of yourself there is nothing wrong in wanting just that. I like being alone, and I am sure I am not the only one in this thread feeling this way.

What, have a good tug and forget all about them for a few hours?

Cas :slight_smile:

Sort of. Let’s just say I’m done with girls for a while.

AppleSauce, you just wait for the day when you are ready for the girls again. Seriously, some of them are really cool!

Such a dad thing to say man

It the risk of offending someone, no one had mentioned that you could just write women off and go the way of all sausage… Then again, I have a lot of get friends that are equally as bad as women lol

Well it helps to have a predisposition to that in the first place, you don’t just “decide” to like sausage. :wink:

D2h4PhgobI8

:slight_smile:

A man knows what a man wants, don’t knock it till you try it :-*