Getting a strange new error

So I finally muddled through my code and fixed the problems caused by updating. But here’s one that happens when I try to compile:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.initialize(Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;)Z
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.initialize(Native Method)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.<clinit>(JVMUtil.java:59)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile.<clinit>(GLProfile.java:1145)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.<init>(GLCanvas.java:232)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.<init>(GLCanvas.java:182)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.<init>(GLCanvas.java:172)
        at Engine.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:93)
        at Engine.Engine.main(Engine.java:87)
Java Result: 1

I have… no idea.

set path for native lib

Yeah after further reading I realized that too. I thought I had set it.

Alright I definitely set the native path, and my game definitely still does not work.

You sure the path is correct? Or that you have the right libraries? Try an absolute path if you aren’t to test if that’s the issue C:/my/native/libs/windows

I did use an absolute path. Did nothing.

Seems you have a version mismatch between the jogl/jogamp jars and dlls. Try to update all files again with the latest version.

Well I slept on the problem, and then just now I fixed it. The first time I installed OpenGL it was using an automatic plug-in. So naturally, doing it manually, I forgot the gluegen part. Then, I realized that Netbeans itself had the native library path set in it’s config from the plug-in. So rather than mess with that, I just said, “Screw it,” and replaced the old natives in that directory with the new one. Slapped f6, and my game popped up in all its updated glory. Thanks for the help, guys!