Game not working on android LIBGDX [FIXED]

Everything works on desktop, but as soon as i try testing my app on my phone it just shows me a black screen for less than a second and then it turns off. The icon for the game stays there but not working plus logcat doesn’t show anything. I can’t use the emulator my cpu does’t support it i have tried and got the blue screen of death. Using eclipse btw.

Try these step by step and answer the questions yourself, maybe it’ll resolve your issue.

If you create a new LibGDX project without any modifications, can you run that on desktop and android without crashing?

How are you loading your assets/resources? Do you conform to what is specified in the wiki: https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/wiki/File-handling#android

Are you accessing anything that is restricted on phones (networking, filesystem, notifications…): https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/wiki/Starter-classes-and-configuration#permissions

Are you using custom shaders? Any special OpenGL function calls?

How much memory does your app need? Are you doing anything really really memory intensive at startup?

I can run it on windows, but not on android, i created a new project, default everything and it still the same.
Then i deleted the img, just the red screen, works on windows when i try it on android it just doesn’t even load, just a millisecond of a black screen and nothing just goes back to home screen. I even exported it, nothing.

Seems like you have some underlaying problems but i can’t help you with that. Maybe it’s the device (low specs / old android version / OpenGL support / settings). Or Maybe you choose the wrong build settings for your device.

Can’t help you any further with the given information because i’m not very deep into that android stuff…
I would look into getting logcat running now, but that’s your problem since you have given no worthwhile information about your problem.

I had a problem with android sdk, u deleted it and reinstalled and now its working fine. I don’t really know what was the problem but now its fixed :smiley: