Game Developer Help Incitment

Hello,
My friends and I are creating a platformer game in Java using our own engine; but we would like for other members of the programming community to help us to create it!
So far, we already have 973 lines of code, which may not seem like a lot - but we haven’t been programming it for very long; yet.
We are calling the game ‘Nuclear Kittens’.
NK is non-profit, open-source software and so is it’s engine.
You must have some java experience.
Once we finish it will be completely available to the public, as will it source-code.
Everyone who contributes will have their name in the credits and the programming.
Now that you have all the facts, decide if you want to help, if you do reply to this post then I will happily give you the link to the source code - using Github.
Feel free to reply to this post,

Best regards,
The Nuclear Kittens Team

I think I might be willing to help doing some small stuff :slight_smile: I like to focus on my game but would be happy to help a little

Maybe post some screenshots of where you’ve got to so far?

lines of code != game quality
How much game experience do you have? You probably shouldn’t make your own engine unless you’ve made some small games.

Are you really that NK from Mojam?

[quote]if you do reply to this post then I will happily give you the link to the source code - using Github.
[/quote]
Err google.

Highly doubt it…973 lines and “haven’t been programming for very long”

Ya just confirmed that. The github account has no avatar which is weird for someone who participate jam like that.

You mean this?

You mean this?