Forgotten Elements 3D JAVA Action MMORPG

Yeah, that’s the same thing that came to my mind. It’s really very simple, 2D picking is not a huge task in my opinion. For picking 3D objects (clicking on a monster, a keeping or something like this) I use a combination of JPCT library (http://www.jpct.net/doc/com/threed/jpct/Interact2D.html) and an own implementation. But it’s also not that comprehensive.

Thanks, I made all the graphics. But… what art in particular, do you mean? :wink:

Wowww - Amazingly fully-featured. Your game achieves some of the technical goals that I had planned for my MMORPG, but haven’t (yet?) accomplished, such as jumping right in and registering/saving your character later (on the fly), and supporting multiple client editions.

I’m impressed how much content you’ve produced. Although I’ve only played for a few minutes, your character and inventory systems look to have all the elements of modern hard-core MMORPGs. I went for a simpler (more casual) character/item system, which still took me a long time to develop.

By the way, I really like the 2D version. There’s nothing wrong with the 3D, 2D is just my personal taste. Great accomplishment, and best wishes on continued development!

Hello Community!

Today is the day! The complete game is now playable in 3D!
That means that you can play in zone 2, equip any items or cast any spell while you are enjoying the new graphic mode!

Have fun with the new update! :slight_smile:
Marlon

That bag does not look optimized

Finally… finally… finally… Forgotten Elements was released!
Version 1.0 is online now and can be played!

Looks extremely cool, congratulations on releasing this! ;D

One remark: If I click the big “Play” button at the website I come to a page which starts with a checkbox with “AGBs accepted”. I have no idea what AGBs are. Apparently it refers to some general terms of use? I don’t think this will pass any legal test as to whether you can assume that users will actually have read your general terms and conditions before downloading this game. Suggestion: change it to something like “I have read and accepted the general terms and conditions (click to read)”.