FkConflict

I’d be up for that!

One contest at a time. ;D

Though with the positive attention the idea is getting, I’d definitely be open to the idea. Sounds like it could be alot of fun.

I’m assuming that each territory is supposed to get one and only one turn per round?

If this is true, then you have a bug. I watched one of the territories (Western Russia) attack one of my territories (Southern Europe) and then attack another territory (Central Russia) in the course of a single turn. Also in the same round, I’m pretty sure that one of my territories (Tanzania) never got its turn to attack (Madagascar).

I’ve been suspecting the existence of this bug for a while, but this is the first time I’ve been 100% sure.

Wow, sorry for spamming this thread lol but something has come over me. You know this game is great when I was just thinking whether i should play cod4 on live or play this!!! ;D :o

Hahhaha, that made my day. Glad to hear that. :wink:

Re: the bug, I’ll look into it. It might be a compression/obfiscator issue. Unlikely that’s the issue, but I already had one issue with one build having the delays between turns messed up.

I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy this, but I’m hooked - nicely presented too!
I agree with EnderGT here - sometimes not all territories get a chance to attack.