Feedback on Android Sniper Game

Hey Guys,

Have been working on a rough prototype for a sniper game idea lately. The basic gameplay seems pretty fun. Would like some feedback on the direction of the game. Try it out and let us know what you think and anything you dont like/ ideas for the game.

You can install it from here:

http://logisoftgames.com/downloads/SniperGameTrial.apk

Basic rules are:

• control with accelerometer
  • touch screen to shoot
  • kill the bad guys
  • don’t kill women or bad guys that have not yet drawn their weapon (Indians and Mexicans)
  • game ends when either you have been shot too many times or too many innocents have died on your shift.

Happy hunting!

Lately I have been very lazy to try Android apps, but this sentence caught my attention :

Unfortunately I couldn’t try it (probably because I am STILL in 1.5 … )

So what’s the deal with indians and mexicans ? Are they the bad guys in your game ?

Hi!

I tried it on my samsung galaxy S and it downloaded and worked well, bit it didn’t quit nicely for some reason, had to do a force close.

Also the Exit menu button was over-shadowed by the advertisement in the bottom row.

I couldn’t really play it well since I’m unco at controlling the tilt. But the aimer worked nicely.

I think the graphics need dressing up a bit more, but the game has charm. Nice work.

Haha, yeah right now the mexicans and indians are bad guys along with the cowboys. Not yet sure about the whole theme though - might choose a complety different setting than wild west. Graphics is mockup right now.