Demise of Nations for PC, Mac, Linux, Android & iOS

As of April 22, Demise of Nations is finally released as ALPHA/Early Access on Steam. ;D

You can get it here:

This has taken forever. From the 1st public ALPHA release (February 2014), the game is not officially released after 3.5 years in ALPHA. It’s available for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.

The Trailer:

s0yvVUOt840

Auxlia? Don’t you mean Auxilia?

Oh never mind, looks like you might be correct; silly Latin.

Good luck! I did a retweet about it yesterday but I’m not sure how valuable that really is as mostly it’s only other devs that follow us :slight_smile:

Cas :slight_smile:

I think everything helps - Thanks! Although I mainly follow other developers, there are quite a few players that I am being followed which is nice. :slight_smile:

Marketing seems to get harder I have to say. Sending out press copies and stuff hardly gets any responses besides them asking to advertise. I guess it’s also possible the game isn’t that good. :smiley:

Anyhow, I guess cross-advertising the game in other games I developed, twitter & facebook seems to get the most responses.

@noblemaster gets interviewed -

https://www.skyematrix.com/independent-september/2017/9/10/demise-of-nations-interview

Cas:)

Intresting read and a well polished game :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting the link. :slight_smile:

[quote]Intresting read and a well polished game
[/quote]
Thanks. Not sure about it being polished enough just yet. Somehow I feel game-play is there, but is lacking something. Can’t quite pinpoint it. ???