cutting off model when rendering

ive got a simple model loading up and its a cube… when i rotate it for some reason the model seems to get cut off when it rotates past a certain point. Like its out of the rendering area or something, althought ive tried changing the min/max distance params and it doesnt seem to make any difference…

http://macro.macnjode.com/stuff/images/cutoff.jpg

as you can see in the above image the model cuts off when you start to rotate it, ive filled in where the model SHOULD be with the green lines, the more you rotate the more it cuts off until you rotate it round, its like its culling it or something, although i cant seem to get it to stop… any advice would be great!

far clipping plane.

I would presume that i would find the settings for that on the 3DGraphics object or the Camera, although i cant find anything that seems too relevent in the function lists apart from maybe setDepthRange(f1,f2); or the cameras setPerspective(f1,f2,f3,f4); and i tried messing with both of these before and didnt seem to change anything :(, although it kept resetting the app for some reason with the setDepthRange()…

Sorry to be a pain, but could you possibly give a QUICK code example showing how you would normally set it, im using javax.microedition.m3g.* library…

Its ok ive fixed it, i messed with all the possible clipping settings i could find and didnt do anything, so i went into the model and shrunk it quite a bit, and repositioned the camera and it seems to work fine now…