Crocotile3D alternatives?

I recently found this amazing software here which is a great tool to create tile-based 3D models. I really wanted to use it to create awesome models for my games, but then I realised that a one-time payment of $10 is required to access the save & export feature. 10 bucks to save the models? You’ve got to be kidding me. Is there another similar program I can use? I’m open to any suggestion.

I hate to be that guy, but a one off $10 payment doesn’t sound too steep for something you consider awesome software.

But still, are there any alternatives to Crocotile3D?

Maybe ShadedVertex doesn’t have a lot of money, I don’t judge him.

Sorry, my tool is only able to create rudimentary 3D maps from 2D images, it’s not very helpful and almost undocumented. Which features do you need?

Back when I was a lad we were told to get a paper round if we wanted to make a few quid…

Cas :slight_smile:

People don’t buy newspapers any more… :slight_smile:

Ah, well, I still need my parents’ permission to buy stuff. I’m a 13-year-old kid, people :smiley:

I just need the graphics to be like the graphics in Delver(http://www.delvergame.com/).

Well you could make a lot of content first and then check later. Maybe making all that would convince your parents? :3

Check your messages ShadedVertex!