Creating Game Developer's team for beginners

I am a Java programmer and have developed 3 small games yet.I love small game developing and want to prepare a team for developing more small 2D games.As you know that programming , Level designing and pixel art is not possible for a single man, so I want to develop a team for this purpose. The team would constitute :
*) Coders (I will be one )
*)Pixel Artist
*)Level Designers

I want to request new programmers ,artists and designers to join my team.I will not request any Professional one to join as they have much experience and would not like to waste time making small games.

I want to request freshers and learners to join my team as they can use it to gain experience.
We will togetherly develop 2D games and upload them on websites. I recently have uploaded two games at : www.mytestingzone.6te.net
You can join my team by replying to this post as well as by mailing to madhuchhandamandal28@gmail.com

I am waiting for you to join !!!

There are so many of these topics here… If you’re really looking into larger scale game design, it’s best not to go from a snake clone -> 2D RPG.

Keep making small games, learn to make your own pixel art, and research some level design. No need to let others drag your development down.

First of all I am not going straight from snake clone -> 2D RPG !!! I have developed two other games - i) Jumble words game
ii)Find the Treasure - A 3D Game

I can give you confidence that I can program 2D RPG games.But I need a team to do that work faster. You can imagine that if I am to do my own level designing and Pixel art , how much time it will take to finish a single game !!!

Thats why I want to develop a team…Please join my team!!!

First of all I am not going straight from snake clone -> 2D RPG !!! I have developed two other games - i) Jumble words game
ii)Find the Treasure - A 3D Game

I can give you confidence that I can program 2D RPG games.But I need a team to do that work faster. You can imagine that if I am to do my own level designing and Pixel art , how much time it will take to finish a single game !!!

Thats why I want to develop a team…Please join my team!!!

That’s not how teams work. Recommended reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks’s_law

If you want to create a team, then you’re going to have to give people a reason to follow you. Are you paying? Do you have a portfolio? What is your prior experience leading a team? If the answer is no, no, and none: what exactly are you offering?

If you want to join a team, there are dozens or hundreds of posts in this forum discussing exactly that. Do a forum search for the word “team” for a bunch of people looking for a team.

Hey man I would be glad to join your team to learn. I have a BS in computer science. I am currently looking for work but as a side think I am interested in video game creation and would be glad to help where I can.

[quote=“Ask_Reply,post:1,topic:53667”]
Actually this is very much untrue. I do level design, pixel art, music, development, sound effects, etc all by myself. I don’t need anyone else. Sure I’d love to have a team member or two, but I can very much do all of the work necessary on my own.

I think you ought to take a harder look at what you can do before deciding you can’t.

I dont know if this thread is real. I send him email 3 days ago, no reply.

I think he wanted to say that art is more time consuming that coding itself.Working on project my own, if I considare time spent on it, I can say 1/3 of time coding and 2/3 art. Maybe he just wants to relax and spend that full time imrpoving the code while someone else working on level design, art ec.