Community Voting!

Community voting results are up!
http://java4k.com/index.php?action=games&method=community&cid=7

Congratulations to the “winners” :slight_smile: Aren’t we all winners? This was a great year, and all games of good quality.

• Erik Byström takes #1st place with his 4Kube 3D, and is the Community Voting winner.
  • Kevin Glass takes #2nd place with his 4Kanabalt.
  • zeroone takes #3rd place with Legend of Zelda 4K. (I like to give him a special applause as the largest contributor of games in this years contest, what an amazing work!)

The judges are will working hard at the reviews, they will take a bit longer, but expect them on monday.

Congratulations Erik!

Congrats to the winners.

My personal favorite was Boing4k by zeroone,
but there are so many cool entries this year.

I hope I dont miss the deadline next year by 1 hour agan :wink:

Just to make things clear: I’m the last judge that hasn’t yet finished all reviews. I’m extremely sorry about that, but I’ve been really busy the last three weeks, with three different bosses demanding stuff ‘right now, or else!’ …

Today I managed to review 27 games and I expect to finish the remaining 18 later (monday). I really have to go to bed now (02:32), because tomorrow is just another day at the office!

Don’t judge the judge, or else!

Appreciation coming your way! ting!
(I’ll review my game for you if that’ll help! ;))

Guys, you’re sending the wrong message here!

Everytime things get though or I screw up one way or another I get bulk-appreciated, while every time I help people in a lengthly chaotic thread, I get nothing! Nothing, I say!

That, and world domination. I should really work on those JGO plugins, too.

Stop wasting time here and get back to judging!

jk, we’ll wait for as long as it takes, and we’re damn happy you’re finding the time at all! :slight_smile:

Oh how convenient! That’s probably what you guys are thinking. Not trying to whine, but the browser ate my cookies! I was logged in, was reviewing games (and reviewing my reviews) and finally submitting it, then it told me to login again. (Nooo!) Obviously the back-button didn’t work, so I spent about 10 minutes being pissed… and started again. Okay. I know, I hear you, I should never trust browser-forms and normally before I submit, I always paste whatever I put my heart and soul into to notepad, but this reviewsheet has 45 textareas so copy/paste was not really a practical option. I’m sorry, but I’ll try to finish reviewing these masterpieces tomorrow… trying to get my emotions under control and push my reviews in the cloud before I post.

:frowning:

On a sidenote: at least I played the games. That’s something… right?

Don’t worry. I’d rather have the results delayed by a day or two than for you to feel horrible about the process.

[quote=“Riven,post:28,topic:36374”]
Oh yeah, right. Man, you suck! Can’t you get anything right? You are so fired as judge, moderator and sort-things-out guy…

…no, wait a moment… ;D

[quote=“SimonH,post:30,topic:36374”]

Now this made me rofl :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure the reviews can wait a few days. :smiley:

I don’t know why we go to all this effort if the judges can’t even be bothered to make reviewing the games a priority.

:wink:

I am having serious problems connecting to JGO now that I banned the IP of that lazy judge, he deserved it. Anyone cares to look what may be causing this? I am currently posting this from my parent’s home.

it’s the judge’s revenge! lol!

Went to london on a conference, having net issues, will publish results when poss

At 04:42 AM, I officially finished my last review!

Rejoice, you bastards!

Riven. Thanks.

Kev

Sing hallelujah!!! :stuck_out_tongue: