Clans

Hello JGO,

Today I will show you my game, Clans. In this game, you take on the role of a clan leader that leads a clan of 3 that follows your every move. Your ‘clan’ goes up against a rival clan on the other side of the map by walking towards them. Of course, they try to defend their territory, so the walk towards you too. After destroying the other clan, you can get the coin they have. A screenshot is below.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxcmgqmi8377om3/Clans.zip

Cheers,
-DarkCart

Aren’t you … a little bit rushing through your projects?

However, just downloaded this one to say something positive about it.
But actually, this one is not that finished that I could say anything about it:

You just move (tilewise, which is ok) around (beeing a static line of 3 people!) and the other clan does exactly the same just mirrored on x axis.
Once your clans collide, the other one just disappears and a little, not even easily readable “Your clans clashed!” appears at the top (it is smaller than the hearts (about 1/4) and white!).

The only thing you can do then is move on and go to the coin. Once you touch it a second text appears inside the first text (you cannot read both now!) and nothing happens.

Sorry, this is a game in WIP, ok, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get it to a point where it is at least somehow a game before releasing it.

You can hit “C” to clear the messages. You’re right, I do need to spend more time on my projects. I’ll come back when I feel like it’s worth being called a game.