Can you add to this list of hardware 3D graphics-accelerated phones?

Is anyone keeping a list of phones that have hardware 3D acceleration that support M3G? As far as I can make out, there are only a handful either on the market or almost out:

1. Sharp 903 (T4G)
  2. Sony Ericsson W900i (GoForce 4800)
  3. Razor v3x (GoForce 4800, but M3G is apparently not hardware accelerated!?!)
  4. Sony Ericsson P990 (Nexperia)
  5. DoCoMo 902i’s (SH-Mobile and OMAP2420 - they support version of J2ME and Mascot)
  6. LG VX9800 (MSM6550, but doesn’t count since it doesn’t have J2ME)

What about Nokia phones? Looking at the M3G 3D JBenchmark results for the N70 , for example, that seems to be accelerated, but is not as fast as, say, the 903 or W900i. Can you add to this list?

hardware acceleration is really something new, only the latest highend phones have it…
As far as i know no nokia phones support hardware acceleration, but many of them has hotspot support , n70 6630 etc are quite fast becouse they have fast processor, so even software rasterization is good. Today phones with graphic chips are really expensive , when the bigest vendors will start produce them (like nokia) they will became a standard, anyway still a standard today are medium phones in the market like for example sony ericsoon k500 etc, so do not bother those very expensive, not many people have it…

Thanks for your comments, they’re well taken. I’m pushing the limit in respect to the kind of visuals that can be done on these devices, hence I’m specifically looking for hardware-accelerated devices. I’ve created a web page that lists all of the hardware accelerated phones that I can think of, at http://mobile.sdsc.edu/devices.html

wow very intesting listing, really , and there are devices i did not know that they have hardware acceleration, i am lokking forward to look up at your page sometimes…

again wow those videos for NTT DoCoMo Foma 902i Series are really impresive, well it is true that what today is in japan in one/two years time will became a standard, eh
i still have k500 whith not very good m3g implementation even with latest firmware,
anyway very good site, i am very happy that finally someone made some investigation on hardware acceleration phones becouse they are true future of mobile gaming

thanx hidefguy

ther are some new 3 phones for sony ericsoon that have hardware acceleration:
http://developer.sonyericsson.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24571&tstart=0

Thanks very much for the info about the new phones - I’ll make a note of them on the site.