Bunny Golf

Sorry, I meant a Windows-only feature of my game.

I’ve changed the code so that it always assumes that isFullScreenSupported() returns false if the operating system (“os.name”) is “Linux”. Let’s see if that makes any difference.

Cheers,
Simon

It’s looking really polished. The animations on the text are great and the bright colour scheme really suits.

It would look just like a Flash game if the menus were a bit better-looking and comic-y and there was more animations and activity in the start screen and on the green while playing. Like maybe shadows of birds flying past, or bigger, moving flowers, or having those floozy pink bunnies clap on the side-lines (and if you hit them you’re disqualified? :slight_smile: ).

Nice work!

It works fine! Good work! The sound works perfectly, I hear everything fine. The full-screen mode works too!

Wonderful!
A million thanks for all your help with this.
Simon

I think that (commercial) Flash games may have a slight advantage in that they’re made by people who can draw. Putting two eyes on a circle is about the limit of my artistic talents. :stuck_out_tongue: Being a bit like a Flash game is something I’m happy to take as a compliment though.

Actually, that’s something even I might be able to draw…

Moving flowers?! Were you playing the game after coming back from the pub? ;D

That would make a great title for the sequel! ;D

Thanks for the comments!
Simon

Helping you is a way of helping Java gaming in general. It was a pleasure. Good luck. I will follow the improvements of your game.

Very nice little game.

+1 point if the game installs and uninstalls correctly
+1 point if the game doesn’t crash ever
+1 point if the game is slickly presented
+1 point if the game has “good” graphics that suit the game
+1 point if the game has “good” sound that suit the game
+1 point if the game’s overall style is “good”
+1 point if the game is original or brings a great new original twist
+1 point if your judge enjoyed playing the game
+1 point if the game is complete enough that doesn’t feel anything is missing
+1 point if you don’t whine and you demand nothing of the mods (simply saying “can you rate my game please” is fine)

Overall game gets a 10/10.

game is generally well done, however feels a little bland (or too clean), adding a few more details around the level/game would make it much more polished, small things like maybe some more flowers or small NPC’s running around and maybe sprinkle some more particles and glitter.

FEATURED.