Brutal Fighters || Let's build a team!

What’s going on indie developers?

I am developing and working on a project for quite a while, the name is Brutal Fighters.
Check some screenshots here - http://imgur.com/a/u5VRI#0

All right so what is Brutal Fighters?
Brutal Fighters is a multiplayer 2D fighting game, expected to be competitive, and probably the most popular mod will be capture the flag.
At the start of every match you will choose a fighter(currently there is only one as I don’t have any artists whatsoever), and then 2 teams will fight against each other, trying to catch the flag and bring it to their base. this is the main idea at the moment but it might change.

With what the game is developed?
The game is developed with Java, LibGDX, Kryonet, some GLSL for shaders and Tiled. that’s all basically.

So is the game almost ready?
YES. the game has fully implemented multiplayer, with a real hosted linux server, fully functional matchmaking, game launcher, main menu, settings menu, full skill system, fast paced smooth combat, no lag even with 200ms ping, and much more. just look at the screenshots.

So what is left to do?
Well I am not much of an artist, so I need someone to make sprites, some fighters, map tiled blocks(look screenshots), backgrounds, and that’s basically all for now.

I am the only one working on this project at the moment, and I need more people to join the team, especially artists/pixel-artists, but everyone is welcome.

It’s not a paid job, but when the game is going to be released, which is going to hit Alpha after we’ll have some sprites, and backgrounds, we might sell the game and share income.

So if you want to join, write a comment below.
Thanks and see you out there indie developers.

I can be your programmer