ApoChange4k

Hi,

I hope I don’t annoy you but this year I made so many 4k games … and some of them I want to present you here in the forum.

Today it is ApoChange4k and with the hint from teletubo it is my first pack200 game … =)
I have so much space left I will add some other levels in a few days.

ApoChange4k is a two button puzzle game. All you need is a mouse.

Your goal is to collect all yellow coins and avoid the spikes.
The gameplay is adapted from the great game “Ichi”.

With every left mouse click you
1.) change the red triangles clockwise
2.) switch the green triangles on/off

With every middle mouse click (or press ‘alt’) you
1.) change the red triangles counterclockwise
2.) switch the green triangles on/off

When you hold the right mouse button down (or the spacebar) you can draw a line which you can use as a new wall. After one hit the drawn wall will be deleted.
The circles are beamers and beam you to the next position.
The gray boxes will be destroyed after one hit.

Press ‘r’ - to restart the level
Press ‘n’ - to start the next level
Press ‘p’ - to start the previous level

Play ApoChange4k

Do you think the game is too hard? Should I add more easy levels? Harder levels? Thanks for your feedback!

http://apo-games.de/apo4k/apochange4k.png

As ra4king’s post said, you’re really good on puzzle game. It’s awkward I posted my puzzle game at same time along with yours :slight_smile:

Thanks for testing the game.

Now I added some more levels (now 25) and a simple tutorial.
I hope you like ApoChange4k.

I went through a red triangle by clicking when the circle was about to bounce of it at a 90 degree angle. ???

[quote]ApoChange4k is a one button puzzle game. All you need is a mouse.
[/quote]
It currently uses two buttons. It would be nice if it were three, so you could rotate red triangles left or right in a single click.

Thanks for testing the game. =)

Sometimes when you click the same time as the ball should bounce then the bug is possible. I will try to find the bug. Thanks =)

And you are right and I corrected it: It is a 2 button game.

The idea with the third button is nice. But what to do with the persons who havn’t a mouse with 3 or more buttons? Is it fair?

Some people have one mouse button. You could have an alternate keyboard control scheme. You already allow people to use space instead of right clicking.

You are right.
Now you can use the middle mouse button (or release the ‘alt’ button) to rotate the red triangle counterclockwise.

And now the ball shpuldn’t went through a triangle.

Big thanks for testing the ApoChange4k and for the feedback!!!

Wow, this game is really cool! 8)