Android publishing problem, need a helping hand

Hello, JGO community!
My name is Botond Kovács, I am 17 years old, and I have a little bit of a problem with the publishing process of my android game.
The game is called “Airpoint”, and the point of the game is that you have an airplane, and you must fly through checkpoints to gain velocity, and points. The plane has a constant rate of velocity subtraction, and you die when you reach a speed of 0. Also, it is made in a way, so that you can go really fast, but if you skip a checkpoint, you lose a lot of speed instantly.
The game has multiple aspects of customization: You can buy different kind of planes, “rings” (checkpoints), and different environments to fly in.
The game itself is pretty much complete, but I had some problems, when I wanted to register a Google Play development account. Since I don’t have a Visa or MasterCard, my only choice was to ask my parents to pay the 25$ fee, which they happily would have paid, if Google wasn’t such a piece of animal poop. So there was some kind of problem in the verification of the transaction, and they disabled my Wallet account, saying they suspect a fraud. The site said, I had to send an electronic copy of the cardholder’s ID card, or driver’s licence, and also a copy of the card itself. Now that is something my parents won’t absolutely do, they are already kind of freaked out of for example me having a facebook account, and stuff like that. So as of right now, I don’t have any opportunity to publish my game, and I’m asking for your help.
So here’s my deal: If someone could publish my game under his/her Google Play account, I would be more than happy to share any income the game would bring 50-50. I really didn’t make the game for the money, I don’t really care about it that much, but I do have hundreds of working hours in it, weeks of hard work that I just don’t want to see it being thrown out of the window.
If you’re interrested, send me an e-mail to jancsiba5@gmail.com, and I’ll contact you on Skype, or some sort of communication service. I would also send every source code, if you wish to see it really isn’t a fraud, or some kind of virus, or scam.
Thank you in advance,
Botond Kovács, Hungary

Ok… so if I understand right, your asking us to put an unknown game developer’s app on our own Google Store page then share the profit with you? We weren’t born yesterday. Even if this is really legit, it’s probably just going bring us (and you) nothing, because there’s thousands of apps, if not millions on the Google Play Store. Sorry to be blunt, but it’s the truth.

Well, you pretty much understood right, but I kind of have no other place to go and ask for help. I understand, that there are loads of apps and games on the Play Store, but I thought like, if you put it up, seriously, what can you lose?

[quote=“jancsiba5,post:1,topic:54767”]
If you don’t care about money, you might consider just hosting the APK file somewhere.

Shameless self-promotion: I offer free hosting for Android APKs at Static Void Games.

You might also consider using Amazon’s Android store instead of the Google Play store.

That’s what I thought about, using Amazon’s app store, but before I’d give up on any of my possible income, because of course, I didn’t make it for the money, but if possible, I wouldn’t be the saddest person on Earth if I saw some results of my work, I just wanted to try my options. I can’t use Amazon’s app store, because if I uploaded it there, or if I could have uploaded to Play store, I would have at least integrated Ads, or in-app-purchasing, that was one of my goals, and Amazon’s SDK just doesn’t work with libGDX, tried everything, posted my problem with it on libGDX forums, but noone knows how to make it work. And of course, I can’t use any Play SDK related stuff because of my problems. But if all fails, I may just give up on earning money, and I’ll just upload the APK for free.

Would you mind sharing some screenshots/videos of your finished game ?

Sure, I’m uploading a video to youtube right now, but it takes about 15 minutes due to my crappyAWESOME internet connection

Here’s a video I just took, though it’s not on android, it is the desktop version, but apart from being mouse controlled, it is exactly the same

WkkN5JRlbm4

I want help but don’t have Google account :frowning:
But I have good advice “I think so”
Port game on Html 5 (for small games)
First it will run on android and IOS + Pc
Second you can give it many publishers with mini games,
Simple google “publishers html 5” and “games html 5”
I think its perfect for small games + even can make small income.

Don’t think that you can make same money as he :slight_smile:
(IMHO: i really skeptic about numbers of income hi show)
But attest it some small money.

Pc: I don’t try this but keeps this in my mind, when finish with own non game project :wink:
i want try this or maybe make some social MMo game - times will show.