advice on creating useful tutorials

i have some experience developing games and have my own game framework ported to at least 5 programming languages (java included).

i want to pass my knowledge in an effective and fast way (so i can produce more content in less time).

i think video tutorials with a combo of tutorial articles will be effective (plus github).

the problem is that i didnt find any resource teaching how to do it effectively (“how to create programming tut”). so im stuck with a slow and probably noneffective creation process .

i know there are people who can create a few minutes video tut very fast. and in a way people will like it.

i do my video and audio editing, i also record the screen and write my script (its hard for me to talk and code at the same time).

i think my voice is monotone and that not alot of people will understand my explanations . also the process is slow.

if anyone has any advice on how to improve all of that it will be great.

what do you think is better screen shot slides or screen recording? screen recording is heavier and harder to edit and convert.
do people want to see me type everything or would they prefer a code walkthrough?
one thing i already know is that you need to show people the end result at the start and give a brief preview on what you will be teaching.