A few Java 4K headlines

don’t be shy, we are once again being featured in various online bloggings. we are currently on the front page of gamedev.net, somewhere on StumbleUpon (I don’t know where exactly, but they are the top referer), javalobby, indygamer (in particular Metro4K and Cubis), here, here (jp), and a crapload of other random blog sites

as we are approaching the halfway mark of the contest, we have 24 games, which is about what we’ve had the past 2 years.

I’m happy to see we still create a buzz! good luck to everyone, keep 'em coming!

It is fun making a working game to fit in 4k… I find the fun comes from thinking about how to best implement the code and thus have more functionality in the 4k limit, which probably led to my development of the 4KJO tool… I made the tool to help me with my java 4k raytracer which i hope i can finish by the dead line!

I think one of the main reasons it is so popular for developers as this 4K limit gives a pretty hard limit on the scope and size of a project… which means that a developer can actually “Finish” a game :stuck_out_tongue: