4ssassin's Creep: Derivations

[quote=“StephR,post:19,topic:37558”]
Or Unch4rted! I really want to do a 4K take on Uncharted, I just can’t quite see how. There’s time yet…

Just keep going up and right - it can be done with 10 seconds to spare. ;D

I hope this doesn’t sound wrong but I like this game to the point where I play it myself just for pleasure - I love the fluidity of the movement!
I think the keypress->animation thing is much underused.

If you tell me Unch4arted, I answer you platformer with guns. I would imagine its gameplay a bit like the one of the old arcade game named Rolling Thunder ( although you should also see it running on a 8 bit computer ). I’m very sure you could do something interesting from that.

And don’t worry about playing your own game because you like it. Most of us certainly do the same !

Very cool! I got to mission 3 but it is quite hard.

Really cool game. The controls were a bit weird in the beginning and when I jumped I often didn’t reach the spot that I wanted (and instead landed right in front of a guard, hehe^^) but once you’re used to them they’re OK :slight_smile:

I really like this one. :slight_smile: I’ve never played any of the AssCreed games, but if they’re anything like this I’d be almost tempted. If it didn’t involve getting a PC or a console or something like that.

Wow, there’s really nothing you can’t fit in 4k. I haven’t played all of the 2012 games, but it’s the best one I have played yet.

Now forget this Uncharted thing, here is my challenge for you: Crash bandicoot.

Hahaha, now that’s badAss

I see what you did there :point:

On the first level, if I keep going right I fall off the world.

Lol! Well spotted, I never noticed that. But hey, in AC1 if you fall into water you instantly drown…