1000 Levels: Simple one-tap game

Hello, I’ve been very frustrated and depressed because of how poorly my games have been doing. Mobile marketing really does suck, like everyone on here has said in the past.

So I decided to make a low-effort crappy one-tap game.

1000 Levels

DL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pezna.thousandlevels

If you try it out, please tell me what you think. I think I’ve decided not to waste my money with advertising anymore because the returns are slim-to-none.

so how does making a crappy one help exactly? :slight_smile:
(besides making the mobile games market even more crowded with even more crappy stuff)

--(besides making the mobile games market even more crowded with even more crappy stuff)
++besides making the mobile games market even more crowded with even more crappy stuff?

preach it.

It doesn’t look like that bad of a game to me and it already had a lot of awesome reviews. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself man.

In my depression I said, “fuck it, not gonna try anymore.” It wasn’t supposed to help.

Thank you.

What do you mean by your games are doing poorly? Are they not getting the downloads you hoped?

I checked them out and they look pretty cool, it said that One Life Quest and Beard Man have between 100 and 500 downloads each. Are people just not buying the IAPs?

They’re not getting the downloads and retention I hoped for. They both have over 100 downloads, but most have uninstalled.

Just released an update to the game. Fixed some bugs.

Not a bad little game. Upgrade the graphics some and it could become pretty popular.

Nice game dude!