I’ll try harder next time.

nsigma wins the thread!

Cas :slight_smile:

The best thing about scenegraphs for simulations is:

And everything else sucks.

Better?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19953643.jpg

;D

In the holy name of whatever diety programmers believe in I hereby announce a crusade to purge the world of ra4king (see? I got your name right this time!). Every man and woman must commision their computer to this holy task. Under my command the computers will then valiantly travel across the internet and then heroically strike down this abomination with a divine DDOS attack. May the Gods guide all our bytes.

}.

Fortunately for ra4king, the scenegraph fanboys have never made any money so the bounty currently stands at 2 red rupees.

Now, see, ra4king, bless his naive soul, has actually committed a genuine offence now by actually depicting imagery of Allah.

Blam, headshot! You just shot the messenger! I clearly doubt that ra4king made that image himself just now. Anyway, just to be sure, let´s say that that is a picture of God´s secret brother. You know, the guy who actually coded the world in 7 days while God was waving his arms believing he was the one doing it. xD

Hahahahahahaahaa I’m dying ;D

That image is from memegenerator :slight_smile:

This! If someone would have tried to convince me of this I would probably be religious instead of atheist xD

Hahaha me too! XD

Hi

We have to do something to fix the build once for all. I’m currently a bit busy but I’ll do my best. I have forgotten to send some patches to remove native renderers.

I’m not a big fan of Java3D but if some people still want to use it, I respect their position and I try to help, what is wrong with that? I’m fed up. I expect JGO from being a friendly place and I realize that some people still waste a lot of energy only to criticize what other people do. Some critics are really useful, some others aren’t but posting tons of off topic comments in this thread is not really helpful, especially for people really looking for information about Java3D. Best regards.

Hahaha, that´s more like it!

This forum is weird. We´re holding flame wars for the lulz because no one actually flames here except for Gouessej. xD

gouessej doesn’t flame, he’s more the opposite, sort of a bucket of cold water.

What I want to know is why isn’t it GNU/Java3D?

;D Yes! Because the GNU/Java3D should be better than the old Java3D.

It looks more like he’s fighting fire with fire to me.

Mind blown.

I’ve actually already fixed the build problems that crept in between jogl-rc5 and -rc8 and removed
a bunch of the native backends.

It would be very helpful to look at the state of the ‘master’ branch on my github fork, I currently
have a brutal hack on top to get the offscreen rendering working…but it was done more by trial
and error, I still need to get a better understanding of the drawing model…works for me!

git://github.com/hharrison/java3d-core.git

Harvey