Unnamed Space Shooter

You need a name! This looks fun, cant wait to play it!
Is there an upgrade menu? If not I think it would be cool if you got $ for killing enemys and then spent them upon upgrade your ship.

A few of my friends have also suggested the idea for a shop with purchasable upgrades. It’s a great idea and when the game gets to a certain point I’ll figure out a good way to add it in.

I’ve updated the game with two fixes and a few feature.

Nice job! This really is getting far. You may want to ask your artist to make variations of enemies.
O wait…

Here is the actual image, not just for display (that one up there is a blown up version :slight_smile:

Hope this helps your game! It is great to have some variety. More coming soon!

Thanks for the new enemy!

I’ve had to rework a lot of code to get them into the game as I wanted them, but a lot of the code needed severe work to be done and now it’s all good. A new version of the game has been uploaded in the OP. I’ll probably add in a new bullet type for this creature although it might take me a little while to figure out what sort of attack it should have.

The update that I’ve been planning on is finally released. I can now create custom movement paths for the entities so that they don’t just go in the default space invaders movement. I’ve implemented a level-type which I call “Insanity” for everyone to play in the latest version of the jar in the OP.

I’ll be working on a few new level-types over the next few days and hopefully I’ll get them implemented and working.

Edit:
Also, thanks to the new custom movement for the aliens, I can add in larger sprites, boss battles, etc…

I haven’t done too much with the game in the past few days, but I have gotten it to work properly on my site now. You’ll need the latest version of Java to play the game and you must be using any browser except for IE to access the site.

Link provided in OP.

[snip]

EDIT:
You have the URL wrong! It is http://valkryst.us.to/games/space_game/space_game.html! You just took us to a list page…

But it works!

EDIT 2:
I am noticing a pattern with your linking abilities :persecutioncomplex:.

Whoops, forgot to update this post. I reworked the website today. Thanks =P