Same time next year?

[quote]I don’t see anything on that page indicating a contest for next year
[/quote]

[quote]Thanks to all the contestants for your submissions, please join us again next year for the 2005 Java Technology Game Development Contest!
[/quote]

Not sure how I missed that last night, it’s not like there is that much text on the page, I’m prescribing myself ten lashings with the stupid stick now.

[quote]Those zodiac PDA things look pretty cool, I’ve been secretly considering learning how to build gameboy advance games, if those PDA toys can run java that should pretty well kill any urges to build gameboy games I might get in the near future.
[/quote]
Dust off your c/c++ compiler and fight pointers for a while, that will cure you too.

Starting to gather thoughts for this now:

http://www.java-gaming.org/cgi-bin/JGNetForums/YaBB.cgi?board=Announcements;action=display;num=1097763765

just a thought.

princec, have you had that AMD64 yet?

DP

Er…

…no.

Cas :frowning:

Nearly a century later. A package appears on my driveway. I open it…and its an old PC with the words AMD64 written on the side… ;D

Heh, dont think i want to enter any more sun competitions now because if I put that much effort into it, and then get nothing…well… :slight_smile:

Hope it arrives before AMD128 comes out.

DP

[quote]Er…

…no.

Cas :frowning:
[/quote]
REALLY?

Wow… howabout that.

Hmmph. That really makes you think doesn’t it?

Well, in fairness we only finished the game yesterday :slight_smile:

Cas :slight_smile: