Nine Levels (Now available on Google Play)

Thank you! Getting nice comments like this makes it so much more fun to tinker with hobby game development.

It’s in closed alpha (as in tested by me and my kids :), but should go to open beta within thr next couple of days, hopefully. There still a few issues around that need sort first.

Again, thanks for the comments I appreciate it.

[quote]Thank you! Getting nice comments like this makes it so much more fun to tinker with hobby game development.
[/quote]
No problem! We are here to learn, share and help the community. If I can help the community I will, if a project gets my interest then I will want to be a tester, if I’m allowed to of course.

[quote]It’s in closed alpha (as in tested by me and my kids Smiley, but should go to open beta within thr next couple of days, hopefully. There still a few issues around that need sort first.
[/quote]
Then, I will be waiting. ;D

Keep up with the good work!

So this has reached a sort of first beta release, feel free to try it out if you’re on Android:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cd/Get_it_on_Google_play.svg/320px-Get_it_on_Google_play.svg.png

Any comments are as always very much appreciated.

Nice!
I gotta say, so far, so good.
The first levels are linear and easy, the controls work, the background music is very good.
The only thing I don’t like very much is the coin’s sound effect, I mean, I like the main sound effect, but the other one I don’t.

I’m on aloy right now and I’m probably gonna play all the levels during the night, I gotta finish some things first.

Anyway, nice job.

PS: The game is only gonna have “Nine Levels” right?

Man this looks great!

Thank you!

Thanks, and yes I am going to limit it to nine because I hate level design. Next game is going to have generated levels instead.