Nathan tower defense beta

try nathan tower defense beta version on your fast or slow computer. it is fifty minute long. it is for window.

nathantowerdefense (2).zip (4.5 MB)

watch the video at: https://youtu.be/Chm32neIHxo

4 Likes

Hello

Please note that this game requires at least Java 14, otherwise you’ll just get the following error message:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: drawFramePackage/Towerdefensetwo has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 58.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

I get the following error message even with the appropriate version of Java:

Exception in thread “main” javax.imageio.IIOException: Can’t read input file!
at java.desktop/javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1308)
at drawFramePackage.Towerdefensetwo.(Towerdefensetwo.java:210)
at drawFramePackage.Towerdefensetwo.main(Towerdefensetwo.java:203)

I’m under Mageia Linux 7. It’s probably easy to fix. Put the necessary files into the JAR and use getResource() or getResourceAsStream().

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

crap my internet was down and now i canot edit. i was going to say the slow computer version is like a casper version it has like 20x les animation.

i just played it on my cheaper computer two month ago it was so fun

here we go - i fixed the horse in the water bug at level 55 or 56 or whatever. now it should be non-beta final version

nathantowerdefense (4).zip (5.8 MB)

1 Like

If you upgrade your Trust Level to Member then you can edit any of your posts.

Thank you for your game, I won it, I found it addictive.
I opened the project into Idea IntelliJ in order to play the game, using Java 11.

1 Like

oops when i set the wraper i hit require java 14 so here is a version that require lower java version to run

nathantowerdefense (5).zip (5.8 MB)

i have download and played the game.i thinks the game is quite awesome, although i still has bebug…,go on improving the game ,op make everyone like it.