Judging panel results.

All of us should respect others point of view even if it is completely different than our.
Do not be intimidated judges, I appreciate your work.
And remeber this is only fun:).

In my opinion there will be no perfect solution for judging.
The idea of judging and community voting with giving feedback is realy good.

We can describe the problem in this way: how to avoid wrong positioning in case if of the rate is completely different than other.
Maybe we should try e.g. expected value rather than arithmetic mean of all scores

But there still will be only smoothing:)

Increasing game capacity to 4.01k or 5k can render all previous (4k) games to be less fun. You can’t imagine what kind of thing will be happen on that 0.01kb, the possibility is endless 8) also 4k is easier to spell and shorter to tweet.

Thanks for reviewing my games, appel, Drabiter, and ra4king! Especially because they both required a bit of reading to understand how to play, which must get annoying when you’re reviewing 60+ games.

I guess I’ve probably played Mancala too much and forgotten that it can be difficult for new players; Mancala’s rules can be a bit confusing and you’ll probably have a few “wtf why does red get all of my balls” moments before you learn the rules properly.

I’m quite pleased with how my games did :slight_smile: I didn’t really expect many people to play CodeGolf4k but I thought I’d enter it and see whether anyone liked it and it seems that ra4king liked it a lot! (did you manage to beat the last level? That one took me a while to figure out when I created it and I knew what the trick was)

@appel: you’re right about me liking math and most of the levels in CodeGolf4k require a good understanding of recursion to solve, so yeah, I guess only the nerdiest of nerds would want to play a game like that…let alone create one ;D

And that nerdiest of nerds is me, I LOVED CodeGolf4k! :slight_smile:

I prefer* M4nkala over CodeGolf4k because it is simpler to play so enjoyable in short time. The game rule comes from “batumi”, a traditional board game on my country and only played by 4-10 yo girls.

*) I code MVC web and use Evernote from CLI! is that nerd enough? ;D