Hunters4k

I’ll make a signed webstartable version when I get home tonight, for easier testing. =)

Code is coming, but I’ve got a feeling it might be a good idea to delay it a bit.
Wouldn’t want “Hünters4k” or something coming out a week before the end of the competition. :wink:

Thats amazing, never thought so much could be put into 4k.
So far the best java4k i have seen :wink:

[quote]Code is coming, but I’ve got a feeling it might be a good idea to delay it a bit. Wouldn’t want “Hünters4k” or something coming out a week before the end of the competition.
[/quote]
Looking forward to that, Im working on a raycaster in Java too (not 4k though ;)) and always appreciate fellow programmers sharing their tricks… yes i’ll share all my work too… when i get my website finished ::slight_smile:

Even the thread is old and the DL link is broken. I’ll like to see that 4k entry :slight_smile:

It worked for me! It’s a really fun game! Any new about the thoughts of open source?

Same here. That’s really impressive.

That’s pretty neat. Much more 3D in 4k then seems humanly possible :slight_smile:

GREEEEAAAAATTTTT!!! as a newbie, what in my head now is : what is the source code looks.

I’m looking forward in seeing the code…

Sorry about the huge delay, but… eh… I forgot. :smiley:
I forgot over and over again.

Anyway, here’s the source code:
http://www.mojang.com/notch/D.java

Do what you want with it. :slight_smile:

This one is great!

this games looks great, but on linux i get error switching to display mode.

I bet you do. Linux+java+fullscreen = no

I often find it difficult to switch display mode without completely destroy Display on Windows too. Particulary on intel graphic chips. It looks to be driver dependant.