Advent Game Calendar

Day 15: Square

Today it is easy. You have to visit all blue tiles one time.

Solve 25 levels to get the hint of the day.

Controls
Move with the cursor keys

Day 16: One

Today the game of the day is a one button game. Try to avoid to collide with other objects.
If you collide less than 100 times you will get the hint of the day.

Day 17: DrawLine

Today you have to draw a line which will be repeated. You have to get all the colored circles and avoid the black circles.
Solve 10 levels to get the hint of the day.

That’s a pretty cool idea, and surprisingly difficult to wrap your head around!

Day 18: Mirror

Today is my favorite game in the advent calendar. It is a puzzle game where you have to mirror yourself to reach the treasure. You can push blocks too etc.
It isn’t easy but for me it is fun =)

Solve 10 levels to get the hint of the day

Controls
Move with the cursor keys
Press ‘space’ to mirror
Press ‘r’ to restart the level
Press ‘u’ to undo your last step

Day 19: Merge

It is a match 3 game. Match 3 or more tiles of the same color and create a tile with a value of 50 or higher. That tiles can be removed.
To get the hint of the day try to score 1500 or higher.

Day 20: OneTwoThree

Today you have to connect a 1 with a 2 and a 2 with a 3 etc :wink:
Move the circle with the 1 (and all connected circles) with the cursor keys.

Solve all 7 levels to get the hint of the day.

Only three games left =)

Day 21: Match

Today you have to drag the given shapes into the field and build vertical and horizontal lines.
Score more than 1500 to get the hint of the day.

Day 22: Circle

Only two games left.
Today you are a filled circle anderen want to jump between other circles. It is a one button game.
Solve all four levels in under 100 clicks to get the hint of the day.

Day 23: Sokobond

Today the game is a clone of thr great game Sokobond. Try to make molecules. :slight_smile:
Solve 10 levels to get the hint of the day.

Day 24: Submission

Behind door 24 you can submit your solution till the 31 december.
I hope you had fun with the calendar and I wish you luck to ein the price.

First of all great work :point: I had a lot of fun playing a completely different game every day. Some were really hard and I certainly couldn’t complete all of them :persecutioncomplex:
So, how did it go? Do you have any statistics on your submissions? How many completed the calendar for example.

Results:

• the winner is a person who lives in my home town. That’s why I was able to personally hand over the prize yesterday in a cafe.
  • 75 email address were submitted, but I have to delete some adress because it was too obvious that some have handed in several times
    • after that there are 45 participants
    • 34 users have submitted a complete correct solution (all 23 games)
    • The worst solution had 11 out of 23 correct answers
    • the mail adress show me, that 33 participants live in my town and are students at the university. It seems my “advertising” worked fine at the university. :wink:
  • the correct solution is (of course) PI. For the solution of the first game you have to click 3 times, for the 2 game you have to click 1 time etc.
  • complete statistics, how often a game was played and more I haven’t recorded
    • but some feedback from other users shows me that more people played the games but they haven’t submitted there results
    • the android version was downloaded 102 times. I know not a huge number but better than 0 … :wink:

I hope some of you had at least as much fun as I had with the creation